Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
QUOTE (kfx450r rider @ Jan 20 2009, 07:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15695
if anybody has this how does it run for you? im going either for a yoshimura exaust or a alba.
I have the Yoshi full system and it runs great. According to the dyno sheets I have seen, it is at the top in horsepower and actually had the highest torque. I know the Dasa put out just a little more horse but your talking less than 1 horse. However my new sponsor is a dasa dealer and wants me to try one so I will be switching for 09. I have a really nice used Yoshi full system if interested.

·
Registered
420 Posts
QUOTE (Conrad @ Jan 20 2009, 09:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15701
I have the Yoshi full system and it runs great. According to the dyno sheets I have seen, it is at the top in horsepower and actually had the highest torque. I know the Dasa put out just a little more horse but your talking less than 1 horse. However my new sponsor is a dasa dealer and wants me to try one so I will be switching for 09. I have a really nice used Yoshi full system if interested.
how much?

·
Registered
420 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.