Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just ordered a full yoshimura RS-2 exhaust system and a power commander 3 to go along with it, and i was looking around but noticed the power commander site didnt have a map for the full system. Anybody know where i could download a map to run the full system with the airbox lid off? Or would i have to make my own map?

·
Registered
637 Posts
QUOTE (907KFX450 @ Mar 19 2008, 10:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7458
So i just ordered a full yoshimura RS-2 exhaust system and a power commander 3 to go along with it, and i was looking around but noticed the power commander site didnt have a map for the full system. Anybody know where i could download a map to run the full system with the airbox lid off? Or would i have to make my own map?
The PC site only has the map for the S/O....you can try another map with a full exhaust just to get it running and will need to get a custom map...You can also try the Yoshi site but I don't htink they have any maps there. Now you need to add a new intake and you'll be set!

·
Registered
220 Posts
You can always use Fuels Map. You will just be rich, and just like offroadhunter said, it will get you by until a map was made. OR just get the fuels intake.

Larry

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (Atving4Christ @ Mar 21 2008, 09:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7492
You can always use Fuels Map. You will just be rich, and just like offroadhunter said, it will get you by until a map was made. OR just get the fuels intake.

Larry
Cool thanks. Actually i might just end up using the curtis sparks full system with no air box lid map that pc3 offers. Talked with them today on the phone and they said it would be very close to what i would need or i know somebody who works at a local dealer here that said they could make me a custom map. Also how do you like your full yosh system on yours?

·
Registered
14 Posts
QUOTE (907KFX450 @ Mar 20 2008, 01:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7458
Did you get stainless or titanium?

·
Registered
637 Posts
It's an awesome exhuast..got a few bud's with and and i'm sure you'll be happy..just get a new intake, throw it on the dyno and you'll have a new quad!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've been running a map that i got from a Dyno Jet affiliate for my setup. If you want i can send it over you're way. My mods are listed below. BTW, good choice on the system.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
QUOTE (DTOLL @ Apr 3 2008, 05:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7903
I've been running a map that i got from a Dyno Jet affiliate for my setup. If you want i can send it over you're way. My mods are listed below. BTW, good choice on the system.
Yea that would be cool. How would the machine run with that map though with stock intake and filter seeing as you are running aftermarket? Currently im running the sparks full system no airbox lid map which i think is map 005 on the site. It seems to run fine, i havent rode it much though since theres still a whole bunch of snow on the ground up here in alaska. The sparks map is what Dynojet told me to run though until they put out a full yoshi map. But yea if you could get back to me and let me know how the machine would run on your map and if no problems if you would send it my way, id appreciate it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have no idea as to how well it will run with your setup as i think i had to richen it up a little bit for my quad so it might not be to bad for yours. Just shoot me your email and i'll send it over.

I'm trying to remember as i haven't rode since october.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts